We are here to help you reach your fundraising goals! Our Tool Kit contains all the fundraising resources, email templates, and flyers you’ll need to spread the message and be successful. Contact Us and have a personal walker coach work with you to develop a step-by-step fundraising plan that perfectly fits your busy life!
Log into your Participant Centre to review your progress, request donations, and access more fundraising tools and resources.
We know fundraising can be a challenge but by following the guidelines below you can achieve fundraising success in time for The Weekend to Conquer Cancer™.
- Mailed donations must be postmarked by August 21, 2020 to be credited to your fundraising total before the event
- You can fundraise online until December 31, 2020
- A completed donation form must accompany each offline donation
My treatment now compared to someone else’s treatment, it’s already better, and it’s only been three years. So, I definitely see the research, the progress in the treatment and the meds, have really come a long way.
Fundraising Resources And Tool Kit
Log in to the Participant Centre to gain access to email templates that make it easy for you to compose and send messages to your social circle. Add contacts from your address book, find and send email templates all from one place.LOGIN
We make it easy to help you share your story with local media.
Here’s an easy How-To Guide
For people who prefer to donate on paper, download an individual or team donation form below.
Download a registration form to share and grow our community of walkers!
Support My Team Flyer
Recruit new walkers or promote your fundraising initiatives with our customizable Support My Team flyer.
Support My Walk Flyer
Promote your fundraising initiatives with our customizable Support My Walk flyer.
Facebook is a great tool that can help you connect with your community, share your fundraising goals and raise funds. Facebook Fundraisers make it easy to receive support and easily spread your story.
Please note - Facebook Fundraisers do not instantly integrate with your Weekend to Conquer Cancer™ account and take 60-90 days to process to your personal fundraising.
Here are easy step-by-step instructions to download and set up your Facebook Fundraiser in a way to be tracked and credited to your The Weekend to Conquer Cancer™ fundraising efforts.
Select Fundraisers on your Facebook navigation menu, on the left side of your browser on desktop and in the drop-down menu on the Facebook mobile app.
From the Fundraisers screen, select Raise Money For a Nonprofit, then you will be prompted to set up your fundraiser.
In the Search For a Charity to Support menu, search for The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation.
Upon selecting The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation, you will be then prompted to enter a dollar amount, and end date.
On the next menu screen, update the title of your fundraiser to include:
- First and last name
- Participant ID number (found on your personal page)
- The Weekend to Conquer Cancer™
You will be able to create your fundraiser on the next menu screen.
Important things to keep in mind:
- Please contact us at our local Toronto office at  815-WALK  once you’ve reached your Facebook Fundraiser goal to ensure that your funds will be allocated to your Weekend to Conquer Cancer™ account in a timely manner.
- Funds raised through Facebook Fundraising will take 60 to 90 days to be credited to your The Weekend to Conquer Cancer™ account.
- Funds raised through Facebook Fundraisers cannot be used for time-sensitive fundraising challenges.
- To guarantee that funds raised will be allocated towards your event fundraising account be sure to follow each step above and include all relevant information as outlined.