We are excited to virtually unite with you on September 12th for The Weekend to Conquer Cancer™ ! Here is all the information you’ll need to make your impact.
We will be adding new details to this page as we get closer to the event. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at  815-WALK .
- 8:00 a.m. - Virtual Opening Ceremonies
- Throughout the Day- Walk, Your Distance, Your Way
- 7:00 p.m. - Virtual Closing Ceremonies
2020 optional route maps coming soon
What To Wear
Suggested items to bring and wear:
- Comfortable walking shoes that you’ve worn before
- Rain gear
Rules & Safety
- Please obey all posted signs.
- Use sidewalks, pathways and crosswalks at all times.
- Please be mindful of other traffic.
- Please always look both ways before crossing.
- Keep to the right of the sidewalk.
- Mailed donations must be postmarked by August 31, 2020 to be credited to your fundraising amount before the event
- You can fundraise online until December 31, 2020
- A completed donation form must accompany each offline donation
Join our Strava Club and follow along with our upcoming challenges! Share your results and don't forget to tag @theweekendto to share your progress.Join Today
The August Climbing Challenge
August 1st to August 15th
- Reach 500 Meters of Elevation within 2 weeks
- Walk and climb hills and stairs as many times to get to your goal
The 50km Challenge
August 29th to September 12
- Goal of 50km in two weeks
- Walk 3.5km each day or 25km each week to reach your goal
- Choose your route, your way
Pay attention to the Live Strava leaderboard and see how your fellow walkers are doing throughout the challenges!